A webmaster is someone who creates designs and updates a web site. His work is basically to put up a web site with all its content, code, images and structure. He employs various programs and software in order to build such web site he is expected to do the way the client like it to be. It is the job of the webmaster to make sure that the web site will get a good share of visitors to generate good profit for the client.
Webmaster Job Duties
- Coordinate and communicates with the clients to know important information regarding the purpose of the website, the content and an organization of the website and the specific needs of the client.
- Pitch in the designing work using his reliable skills and knowledge in graphic designing and C language.
- Add little finishing touches and coordinates well with the web engineers of the group to set up the server that will keep the website online.
- In charge in the maintenance of the website and its success for better ranking and positioning via the search engine.
- Solve the problem immediately that may arise from the website.