A vendor is basically a seller in simple terms. He sells a variety of products or services usually along the streets, in a spot in an area or they can also be selling in places where there could be a huge gathering of people like a stadium or an arena. They sell products in a more informal way if compared with sellers in a department store or shop.
Vendor Job Duties
- Give 100% satisfaction to each and every customer at all times,
- Ensure safety of their customer to their goods and services delivered.
- Offers quality kind of goods or either services to be trusted.
- Always available to the needs of the many for their goods and services.
- Knowledgeable in its giving goods and services when asked by its customers.
- Ensures availability of its goods and services to offer.
- Give delightful experience to their customers in any time of the day.
- Follow the rules and regulations about vending.
- Serves only original products or services at all times.