Tutors are basically involves in teaching different subjects to the students. Just attending the classroom sessions in school are not enough for most students these days and that is where the role of a tutor comes in. Tutor Job Duties include imparting quality education to the students. They give special attention to each student, identify their areas of improvement and work on it.
Tutor Job Duties
- Tutor Job Duties include imparting education to the students.
- Tutors are required to understand the students’ educational requirements, that is, which subjects or what topics they lag in and work upon them.
- Tutors are required to assist the students in understanding their lessons in a better way.
- Tutors prepare the students for their school examinations and make sure that the students score well in their exams.
- Tutors meet the students’ parents and discuss their progress with them.
- Tutors also guide the parents on how to go about their children’s studies to improve their grades.
- Tutors are required to prepare study programs for the students.
- Tutors are required to prepare study material in a way that the students are able to understand it easily.
- Tutors need look for interesting techniques and methods to impart education to the students.
- Tutors conduct tests to check the students’ aptitude before giving them admission in their Tuition centres.
- Tutors also conduct tests from time to time to keep a check on students’ performance and progress.
- Tutors check the test papers and grade the students.
- Tutors prepare Tuition fee plans for their Tuition or coaching centres.