Telecommunications is fast catching up with the population in all the places owing to its vast coverage and demands of the information age. The invention of wireless and satellite telecom services has opened up a new era and has almost revolutionized the world. The emotional and social ramifications of such an event include today’s colossal impact of telecom in our lives and our invalidity without its use even for one minute. Telecommunications indeed deserves this hype and hullabaloo given the fact that it soaks up more than half of the working population.
The educational qualifications of a telecom expert do not charge much except for a bachelor in electronics and communication like most other subjects and a brief stint with a reputed telecom company always comes as an icing on the cake for employers looking for their employees. A telecommunications specialist or agent is primarily involved with the following tasks varying according to the post of job given:
- Reviewing and inspecting company records, accounts and statements.
- Monitoring electronic devices and making observations.
- Conducting examinations and installing towers, wiring systems and antennas.
- Solving equipment related problems in case of breakdown of system sources.
- Interacting and cooperating with other departments to maintain communications interface.