Telecom Specialist Duties
Your basic job duty will be to support the entire domestic voice systems and cell phone services. You must have some knowledge of configuration and support and also knowledge of LAN and WAN, if required. You must also be able to handle order ticketing systems and station changes supported by call vectoring. With proficiency in MS Office applications, you must be familiar with the architecture and implementation of modern TCP or IP networks.
Job Duties of a Telecom Specialist
- As a Telecom Specialist, your most important job duty will be to support all domestic voice systems, including the cell phone services and cabling communications.
- Your job duties may also include coordinating the conditioning of voice or data circuits, implementing and maintaining telecommunication services with all providers.
- You will also have to provide backup to the Network Services Representative and Telecommunications Manager. He must have an idea of what is going on in the departments and hence can take some urgent decisions in your absence.
- You’ll also review and audit community business lines. It is expected that you will review the usage and needs and process DBA changes and order requests related to voice lines and services.
- You may be asked to help in the implementation of TCP networks.