A teacher is a guide, friend and a philosopher. The teacher is a person who teaches. He is a professional who aims at disseminating information and guiding the masses. The main task of the teacher is to educate to make the society worthwhile and a better organization. A teacher may be of a specialized subject or may be a teacher of all subjects. He may be a teacher of the higher classes or lower classes according to his specialty. The teacher is required to have lots of knowledge and experience in his specialized subject or course of study.
Teacher Job Duties
- Regulated and managed a class of students and enforced discipline among them
- Assisted in managing curriculum and study courses for the students’ development.
- Introduced new study patterns among the students to develop their interest and do regular studies.
- Gave practical analysis of the courses to create interest
- Accessed reports of students’ progress and reported them in the sessions with the parents.
- Organized workshops and exhibitions of the students work.
- Organized co curricular workshops and camps to motivate and facilitate all round development of the students.
- Accessed students’ progress and reported to the principal about them.
- Conducted assessment tests to evaluate students’ progress.
- Revised project work of the students and analyzed marks on that as well as gave daily minor project work as a part of practical application.
- Kept regular attendance records.