Tally Operator Duties
You must be well knowledgeable in Tally and oversee the preparation and maintenance of accounts statement on a daily basis. The report needs to be presented to the members of the senior accounts team at the end of every month and has to be maintained as per the audit norms. You will have to do the entries in Tally on a daily basis.
Job Duties of a Tally operator
- You will have to make entries in Tally on every Purchase, Sales, Receipt and Payment action of the organization.
- Make a minute scrutiny of the Debtors and Creditors and see that all the vouchers are properly maintained.
- You will have to calculate the Service Tax, Vat & TDS. You will be responsible for maintaining a monthly.
- You will be responsible for preparation of GRV Statement and TDS certificate and Form 16A of the professionals and the consultants. You will also have to prepare the stock statement and update the Profit & Loss account, Trial balance and balance sheet.
- You will have to take care of bank documents for banking of checks and take care of transferring funds to the different branches of the company.
- You must keep a track of due dates of rent, vendors and prepare the statements in a proper manner.