Fresher – Tally Operator (accounting) Duties
You must be well versed in the accounting language of Tally and oversee the preparation and maintenance of accounts statement on a day to day basis. The report needs to be presented to the members of the senior accounts team at the end of every week. You will primarily trained about the audit norms followed by the company.
Job Duties of a Tally operator
- Your job duty will be to make entries in Tally on every Purchase, Sales, Receipt and Payment action of the company.
- You will have to maintain the vouchers in a proper way and make a regular scrutiny of the debtors and the creditors.
- It will be your duty to calculate the Service Tax, Vat & TDS and also maintain a monthly report of that.
- You will be responsible for preparation of GRV Statement and TDS certificate and Form 16A of the professionals and the consultants who are associated with the organization.
- You will be trained on how to prepare a stock statement and update the Profit & Loss account, Trial balance and balance sheet as per those directives.
- You must keep a track of due dates of rent, vendors and prepare the statements in a proper manner.