Senior Engineer – Development Planning and Engineering Duties
As a Senior Engineer – Development Planning and Engineering you will be responsible to administer the performance of your employees and other team members. Moreover you will have to provide input to development options regarding the surface facilities and supplies Apart from this you should also participate in screening of various issues related to the project execution.
Job Duties of Senior Engineer – Development Planning and Engineering
- You will have to be involved in managing circulation of concept, groundwork, and complete engineering design plans to accomplish private development projects
- Your job will be to ensure the Engineering Drawings to be as per the Transportation design guidelines so that they meet subdivision requirements as well as development permit conditions.
- From a designing point of view, your task will be to supervise the staffs, who are in charge for the coordination and evaluation of Engineering Drawings to service pending private development constructions.
- You must coordinate with other Departments of your company along with the Private Developers to manage development plans when projects overlap.
- You will have to administer the evaluation of Utility Line Assignment applications to safeguard and conserve City infrastructure and keep up the design standards as well as the guidelines.
- Supervising and mentoring a team of engineering technologists along with the project engineers.