Security Manager Duties
Security managers are professionals who manage security in an organization or a club. They deploy security personnel to maintain peace and order in the organization. They supervise the work of the security personnel and recruit new ones when wanted. The security manager himself should be a strong willed sturdy person who can manage a whole security agency and its staff.
Security Manager Job Duties
- Trained personnel in effective security measures and guard techniques.
- Deployed security personnel to individuals in need and also clubs and organizations.
- Trained recruited staff in handling of advanced security tools like bullet hide camera, alarm call systems etc.
- Handled law enforcement strategies and maintained amongst the staff.
- Developed and updated force of new security maintenance techniques
- Maintained records of force personnel and evaluated their health and fitness.
- Took anti crime and anti thief measures in the region to prevent corruption or steals.
- Responsible for protection of clients’ lives and property.
- Dealt with theft, vandalism and maintained order among people.
- Responsible for handling threatening and riot causing elements effectively.
- Hired and trained security guards effectively.