School Psychologists Duties
A school psychologist is selected in schools for the therapy of students to arrange out their touching and learn associated problems. A student visage many stages in his school life like trouble in study due to inescapable mental force and lack of enthusiasm to do well etc. In such cases, a psychologist helps a miserable student by counseling him/her.
Job duties of School Psychologists
- School Psychologists major job is to understand the major point of the stress in every student. He has to identify the problem whether it is due to personal reason or it is based on the school workload.
- He has to remain friendly with every student which can help him to make a close interaction with the students; this is one of the most important phases of its therapy.
- He has to keep a record of the therapy which he has done on the student for the future use.
- His duty is to consider the whole record of the student, what has done with the student in the past is important for him to know.
- He has to interact with the parents and analyzes the behavior of the parents too.
- He has to encourage the students to perform well in the games and other activities.