School Principal Duties
School principal leads the school in all its undertakings and activities and manages all of these activities making sure that each one is in accordance with the school policy, the school rules and its vision and mission. The school principal also plays the role of directing the school and the teachers in serving the students with highest standards of education and quality service in doing so.
School Principal Job Duties
- Overall in charge in the operation of the school.
- Available to give help and assistance to the teachers in order to improve their teaching capabilities and even their instructional techniques.
- Improve the needed program through the use of better strategies and techniques.
- Act as a leader in the school reform that is for the better achievement of student’s success.
- Implementation of new organizational structures that involves the commitments of the teachers and other teaching staff in order to come up with better commitment for in achieving school’s goal.
- Overall in charge in the school’s interactions together with the parents, or any guardians and others in the school concerns.
- Ask for the assistance of the parents to work together for better discipline of the students.
- Interact and engage with the parents who serve also the school advisory boards and parent teacher organizations.
- Work with the parents with children who need more attention and with disabilities in regards with the education.
- Ensure that all students learn from day to day.
- Ensures that a teacher has good teaching strategies that appropriate to the students.