The term SAP FICO Consultant suggests System Applications and Financial Accounts Controller Module Consultant. The role of the consultant in this process is to support and facilitate the client or the end consumer to select, implement and support the said FICO Module.
The job needs intensive consulting skills, business acumen, expertise in SAP Solutions and a lot more. Here is a look at the various SAP FICO Consultants job duties.
SAP FICO Consultant Job Duties
- The job duties of a SAP FICO Consultant are varied and multi dimensional and involve swift and performance oriented implementation of SAP FICO process and assurance that it functions in the given parameters of the organisation.
- To design the SAP implementation after duly evaluating and analyzing the requirements and the same is structured taking intricate details as key pointers.
- To assist the client in configuration of SAP R3 Installation.
- To design interface and customise R3 installation.
- To design, configure and test the assets management.
- To provide expertise and solution based on the latest information and technology.
- To assist in the smooth transition and migration of the entire data system to any new SAP MODULE whenever there is an upgrade requirement.
- To generate a data which reflects the financial status of the business and design a system that complements and matches the requirements of the clients.
- To regularly be in touch and hold discussions with the clients and ensure that the SAP FICO Module is updated and completely in sync with the changing business environment.
- To liaison effectively with the client and ensure that the SAP FICO MODULE is implemented flawlessly and is result oriented.
- To analyze the software issues, modify procedures, initiate the trouble shooting if required and provide expertise and solutions to maximize functionality of the client.
- The SAP FICO Consultant also needs to evaluate and analyse the product costing and maintain the relevant ledgers.