SAP consultant job duties include providing assistance to the clients by providing them information related to the latest marketing trends. These professionals are also involved in finding out ways to use the available resources in the most effective manner.
It is essential to undergo a relevant degree course in order to become a SAP consultant. One must also have a sound technical knowledge and the ability to deal with different clients in order to handle this position well.
SAP Consultant Job Duties
- SAP Consultant is required to fix up meetings with the clients and meet them in order to discuss their business needs.
- SAP Consultant is required to jot down the important points during the meeting and collate the data systematically in order to make a rough outline of the SAP module.
- SAP Consultant needs to show the rough outline with the client in order to seek his advice on any changes to be made.
- SAP Consultant needs to make the changes suggested by the client, if any else proceed with the approved draft.
- SAP Consultant is required to ensure that the SAP module is prepared exactly as per the client’s suggestions.
- SAP Consultant is required to implement the SAP module after it is prepared
- SAP Consultant needs to ensure that the client is given proper assistance when he makes use of the SAP module.
- SAP Consultant is required to teach the use of the SAP module to the client and also configure it for him/ her.
- SAP Consultant needs to coordinate with the staff members from the technical department and seek their assistance on carrying out various given tasks.
- SAP Consultant is required to test the SAP module prepared by them or their fellow SAP consultants and ensure that there is no flaw in the same.
- SAP Consultant needs to coordinate with the technical team in order to rectify any issue in the SAP module.