Sales is such a profession that it will have ever increasing demand in any place and every company will always try to sell their product in the market and for this purpose, what you will always need is a team of sales persons. In sales profession also, there are various types of job duties and each one of them has got their own set of job duties. Anybody willing to work in this profession must be aware of the job duties as that will help him to perform his duties well.
If you want to work as a marketing manager you will have to work for the development and maintenance of the marketing strategies in order to meet the organizational objectives. Apart from this you must evaluate customer research, overall market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as required.
If you work as a field sales representative at the junior level, then your basic job will be to manage accounts by creating and applying business development strategies within your assigned territory. You must provide training support for the business partners as well as the distributors and throughout trade show events.
If you are working as a director of the company, your main duties will be to focus on your company’s strategic goals as the departmental in charge.
- Director of Sales & Marketing Job Duties
- Regional Sales Manager Job Duties
- District Sales Manager Job Duties
- Field Sales Representative Job Duties
- Marketing Manager Job Duties
- Sales Representative Job Duties
- Sales Manager Job Duties
- Sales Lady Job Duties
- Sales Coordinator Job Duties
- Sales Clerk Job Duties
- Sales Support Job Duties
- Internet Sales Manager Job Duties
- Sales Executive Job Duties
- Sales Engineer Job Duties
- Sales Agent Job Duties
- Sales Director Job Duties
- Sales Specialist Job Duties
- Technical Sales Job Duties