Sales Coordinator job duties mainly include selling goods to the customers and meeting the sales targets set by the senior members of the sales team. There are various other job duties as well that the sales coordinator is required to handle. These are mentioned below in detail. One needs to have a pleasing personality, good communication and interpersonal skills for handling this position efficiently. It is also essential for the sales coordinator to have confidence and the ability to convince others in order to crack the sales targets given by the sales manager/ supervisor.
There is no specific degree that one requires for getting into this position however, having a relevant work experience acts as an added advantage.
Sales Coordinator Job Duties
- Sales Coordinator is required to assist the sales manager in carrying out various sales activities.
- Sales Coordinator needs to prepare sales proposals for acquiring new clients.
- Sales Coordinator is required to make plans and strategies to boost the sales of the company.
- Sales Coordinator is required to instruct the other members of the sales team to produce and implement the marketing material.
- Sales Coordinator needs to prepare brochures, newsletters and other content to promote the products and services of the company.
- Sales Coordinator is required to stay updated with the latest information related to the products and services of the company.
- Sales Coordinator needs to gather information about the products and services being offered by the competitors.
- Sales Coordinator is required to prepare sales campaign.
- Sales Coordinator is required to prepare database of the perspective customers and provide it to the telesales and field sales executives.
- Sales Coordinator needs to coordinate with the members from the production team in order to carry out various tasks.
- Sales Coordinator is required to work in accordance with the rules and regulations set by the senior company officials.