Sales Agent Job Duties include meeting the clients and convincing them to purchase the company’s products. Sales Agents may be employed at a shop where in they are required to help the walk-in customers in finding the required products and selling them the same.
They may even be required to work in the field wherein they need to visit the perspective client’s office/ residence and provide them information related to the company’s products and services and ultimately sell it to them. Sales Agent is required to have good communication skills and the ability to convince others in order to handle his position well.
Sales Agent Job Duties
- Sales Agent is required to go out and meet the clients to inform them about the products and services of the company and sell the products to them, this is if his job involves going out in the field for performing sales tasks.
- Sales Agent needs to attend the customers who walk in to their store and convince them to buy their products.
- Sales Agent is required to use innovative methods for convincing the clients to purchase the products and services of the company.
- Sales Agent is required to achieve the sales targets set by his supervisors.
- Sales Agent needs to ensure that all the paper work and other formalities related to the sale of the products are completed appropriately.
- Sales Agent is required to adhere to the guidelines set by the company.
- Sales Agent needs to follow the instructions given by the sales supervisor/ manager.
- Sales Agent is required to maintain a record of the sales cracked during a week or month.
- Sales Agent needs to prepare the sales reports and submit these to his supervisor. The report should have the details about the products sold.
- Sales Agent needs to stay updated with the latest information related to the company’s products and services.