A researcher is the one who painstakingly does studies and conducts researches relevant to the fulfillment and realization of an experiment, a study or the proving of theories. A researcher work is highly technical and requires special intellectual ability in order to find the most relevant ideas and information depending on what the client needs. The researcher makes use of multi-media sources to get the information he needs and comply such information until he has sufficient data required of him.
Researcher Job Duties
- Obtain and gather documents from the subjects.
- Prepare databases as well manage and manipulate the date when needed.
- Study and carefully screen all the subjects that have registered as study subjects and determine their suitability for the research study, which is to be conducted
- Check all the materials needed if available in the laboratory and buy, then when they are not.
- Use technology such as computers to perform varied forms of analysis and statistical data.
- Conduct research using internet or library.
- Knowledgeable in doing the necessary research at all times.
- Give necessary information that is necessary to the needs of the many.