Quality Assurance Manager Duties
The position feels it necessary to report directly to the Director of Quality Assurance and it involves overall responsibilities for managing the Quality Assurance Department. Your primary responsibility is basically the maintenance of plant quality system in a multi-customer environment which also includes managing the plant Quality Assurance Supervisor(s) and their staff.
Job Duties of a Quality Assurance Manager
- It will be your responsibility to oversee and give direction for Quality Assurance in all the operations of the company.
- You will also have to see that the safety and quality systems are being maintained in consistence with the SQF 2000 code.
- You will have to manage and organize self inspections program and see that they are in consistence with the SQF 2000 code. If you find that any such activities are going on which are against the standard SQF code, you will have report it immediately to the Director of Quality Assurance.
- You will also have to assist the plant management with sanitation and other GMP related activities.
- It will be your responsibility to train and supervise the plant quality management positions which also include the Quality Control Supervisors. You will have to take an initiative in the training of quality assurance personal in the organization.
- In addition to these, you will have to oversee the maintenance and communication of the plant SOP system.