Public relations coordinator job duties involve managing and implementing the marketing, event management and public relation activities in any organisation. The major role of this profile is to manage and coordinate all the job fairs, events, expo’s, events organised by non profit organisations etc. All the correspondence with media professionals is managed by these professionals and they also make the plans for the public relation activities.
The Public relation coordinator tries to improve the public image of the organisation by increasing the public presence of the company through fairs, exhibitions and other public events. The vision and point of view of the company is clarified by these professionals in these public events.
Public Relations Coordinator Job Duties
- The department of public relation is managed and coordinated by a Public relation coordinator.
- All the plans for the events along with budgets are prepared and implemented by Public relation coordinator.
- They also hire and train other PR specialist who assist them in various events.
- The public perception of the organisation is designed and created by these professionals who try to build up a positive public image of the organisation through various events and exhibitions.
- PR strategies and campaigns are designed and developed by these professionals.
- Newsletters and other company letters are prepared by the Public relation coordinator who also makes some promotional videos about the activities conducted by the organisation.
- All the annual reports on the financial and other aspects are also prepared by the Public relation coordinator.
- All the information to the media is passed on by the Public relation coordinator and they make use of print and other form of media.
- All the collateral materials like T-shirts, mugs, pens and goodie bags are also procured by the Public relation coordinator and they get the printing done according to the requirement of the event.