Project Manager Duties
A Project Manager is an individual specialized in planning and implementation of a project. The project manager designs and makes plans relating to the project and then manager resources for the implementation of the project. He sees to it that the project is fully completed and processed. The project maybe related to any field of engineering, construction, architecture, software development etc. the project manager has to arrange the requirements of implementing the project as well as clearly constructing the project objectives.
Project Manager Job Duties
- Guided the team of engineers into effective implementation of the plans and efficient allocation of resources.
- Managed the project budget, the cost of resources, materials, and evaluated them to the administration.
- Overlooked the workers schedule and the project progress.
- Communication and coordination between the clients, engineers and construction designers.
- Engaged contractors and design specialists to carry out the project technically efficient.
- Improved the company progress by launching new projects and policies.
- Engaged quality staff in handling projects and executing the plans.
- Managed costs, trained workmen, maintained quality project.
- Managed the daily operational aspects of the project and the daily activities of the project employees.
- Ensured project standards are met.