A professor is a person who imparts education and learning in the higher degree level education. He is specialized in providing education to students in the degree level. He is a senior authority in the education field. A professor is also an educator in himself. The professor does thorough analysis and study of the specialized field and he is assigned for a particular subject or course. A professor is required having a thorough knowledge on minute aspects of the subject he is specialized in.
Professor Job Duties
- Provided lectures, seminars and training sessions to the students.
- Evaluated practical course study and counseling to the students for their progress.
- Conducted researches and course study for the development of curriculum.
- Conducted thesis for students and evaluated theories formulated by them.
- Conducted extra course classes as per requirement of the students.
- Maintained reports of students’ progress both in their practical and theoretical curriculum.
- Advised students in working out the given schedules and programs in classes.
- Provided practical course trips to give them understanding of the work experience in the required field.
- Planned and coordinated in events involving university and college officials.
- Provided necessary counseling as the educational advisor to them.
- Researched innovative and advanced applications and theories on course subject.
- Inspired students to use practical tools and technological aspects to improve interest and knowledge base.