Physical education teacher job duties include teaching physical education lessons to the students. They teach exercises that help the students to stay physically fit and also give tips on following a healthy diet plan. It is essential to acquire a degree in physical education in order to get into this position.
Physical Education Teacher Job Duties
- A Physical educator needs to make sure that the students stay physically fit. He involves students in various physical activities.
- Physical educator teaches various physical exercises to the students and ensures that they exercise for some time each day.
- Physical educator gives tips on staying fit and healthy.
- Physical educator also offers advice on what to eat and what to avoid for maintaining a healthy body.
- Physical Educator is expected to identify his students’ and segregate them based on it. He must suggest them physical exercises and activities depending upon their vigour.
- Physical educator needs to instruct the students on the right way of carrying out physical activities or exercises.
- Physical Educator must ensure that all the equipments needed for physical activities and exercises are available in the school.
- Physical Educator must assess the requirement for new equipments for physical activities and request the school administration to provide them.
- Physical Educator must have knowledge about the use of these equipments and should train the students on their use.
- Physical Educator must also see to it that these equipments are maintained properly so that these can be used over and over again.
- Physical Educator may also advice the teachers and other staff members on staying fit.