Special occasions in every person’s life are meant to be kept and cherished for the longest time possible. As a result, in every important event in our lives, we always have a photographer to document every detail of the occasion through lively photos and memorable pictures. The photographer should be able to use his talent to showcase the importance of the event and make sure that every highlight is captured for the best interest of the clients.
Photographer Job Duties
- Work with the subject, background and with their camera and lighting equipment to create the desirable shots.
- Photograph wedding even on weekends.
- Process images and enhance photographs by carefully editing it.
- Make a suggestion and recommendation to the client what image is the best to be use, but still the final selection will mainly fall to the client.
- Do experimenting in related to taking photographs.
- Do marketing to seek assignments and potential clients
- Choose the best angle to gather good photographs.
- Make new ideas in relation with photographs.