Pharmacy Manager Duties
Being a Pharmacy Manager you should supervise and administer the clinic employees as well as pharmacy technicians’ activities. If there is any claim that happens to be rejected by the authority then you must take the responsibility to deal with such issues. Try to maintain a healthy relation among the medical personnel and other clinic staffs as well.
Duties of a Pharmacy Manager
- Prepare medication emergency kits if required by the clinic for any after hour’s supply of medications.
- You should deal with the rejected claims and also conduct the gross margin analysis to generate reports for management committee.
- Regularly attend the clinic committee and staff meetings.
- Take all operation responsibility along with financial performance.
- Provide superior customer care service to all patients and their family members including members of the clinic staffs.
- Fill new prescriptions and refills of medication using different forms of compliance packaging.
- Medication ordering and maintenance of proper stock control within the pharmacy.
- Within the rules of the authorized practice, manage the stock and description of the sample medications and patient assistance program medications to customers of the clinic, if necessary.
- As primary contact between the pharmacy and the clinic sustain excellent relations with the medical doctors, case managers and other clinic staffs and also provide drug consultations services if required.