Payroll Manager Job Duties include handling the payroll staff. They are involved in directing and supervising the payroll staff. In order to get into this position, one must hold at least 4-5 years of experience in handling multi-state payroll staff. One must also possess a thorough knowledge about working on MS Office.
Payroll Manager Job Duties
- A Payroll Manager is required to manage the payroll services for the company.
- He/ She is required to keep a track of all the employees who have joined the organization and those who have left and update the records accordingly.
- He/ She is required to keep a track of the employees’ attendance and verify that the salaries computed for various employees are correct as per the days they have attended the office.
- A Payroll Manager needs to maintain a record of the employees who have done over time and ensure that the amount for overtime is disbursed on time.
- He/ She is also involved in maintaining a record of the details of the new hires as well as the existing employees.
- A Payroll Manager is required to oversee the other payroll staff and ensure that they are working as per the set guidelines.
- He/ She must also see to it that all the transfer formalities of an employee are done accurately.
- A Payroll Manager is required to review the existing payroll and see the scope of improvement.
- He/ She is required to analyze the benefits as well as drawbacks of the current payrolls and suggest changes accordingly.