Part time Customer Service Associate Duties
As a Part-time Customer Service Associate, your basic job duty will be to respond to customer inquiries and meet customer needs by accurately communicating plan specific information. The position also requires you to continuously learn, develop, and grow within the Define Benefit/Health and Insurance industry. In this role you are expected to provide comprehensive benefit services for our valued clients in the area of Health & Insurance.
Job Duties of a part time Customer Service Associate
- You will have to provide extraordinary customer service to include client specific knowledge and pro-active education.
- Your basic duty is to respond quickly and assess the needs of the customer while engaging in insightful conversations with them to understand implied and explicit needs.
- You will have to communicate on specific coverage options, cost comparisons, life event processing, and assist with problem resolution.
- You will have to accurately process retirement service actions such as loan initiations and withdrawals.
- You will have to inform the customers regarding tax implications and relevant timeframes for receiving distributions.
- You are expected to educate the customers on alternative self-service communication channels.
- You will have to participate in an industry-leading, comprehensive company sponsored training program that will provide you with the multiple resources, tools and education.