Every citizen of a country is protected and defended by the Military group of the government. Military officers ensure that individual citizen’s rights are protected as covered in the country’s Constitution and By-Laws. Military officers and personnel will have act and respond to people’s needs according to their well-respected oath of office. Military people cover a wide range of duties.
Military Job Duties
- Always come when called upon whether even in weekend.
- Implement and install law and order, ensure that all citizens follow the country’s law.
- Lead military police guards and sections.
- Plan, Suggest and recommend crime prevention measures and minimizing the crimes in the societies.
- Try to control and refrain from having a heavy traffic occurring specially in the pick hours.
- Always available to the needs of the many for better safety.
- Abide by the rules and regulations in the military procedures.
- Strictly do its duties for the benefits of its country and for the humanity.