Merchandiser For Handicrafts Duties
The main job duty of a merchandiser for handicrafts is to communicate clearly and professionally within the current customer base and future prospects. The candidate must be proactive, enthusiastic and must have an eye for details. He may also have to solve any problem which the customer faces with the organization.
Job Duties of Merchandiser For Handicrafts
- He is needed to have good knowledge in Export Import of Handicraft products and foreign trade policy of these products.
- His most important job duty will be to generate queries by sending an order i.e. buy leads and sell leads on different web portals.
- He will have to keep in touch with the suppliers for the requirement of different supplies.
- While buying an item, he is expected to do a lot of negotiation of prices, so that the profitability of the company becomes high.
- He will also have to negotiate the place orders and discuss in details with the customers and the suppliers on the different payment terms.
- It will be his duty to send and receiving of the samples and after sending the sample, do the necessary follow up with the buyers.
- He will have to make invoice and contact for that transaction.