Medical Administrator Duties
As a Medical Administrator you must be involved in demonstrating judgment and self-sufficiency in solving problems effectively. Sometimes you may have to intervene in circumstances involving patients, hospital staff, visitors and other external customers. To meet Departmental and hospital objectives proper coordination of the operations related to the provision of services is also required on your part.
Job Duties of Medical Administrator
- Give proper support to the entire Hospital on a 24-hour basis in operational, clinical and other facility services.
- Your additional duty would be to act as a team with clinical and support staffs for the advancement in delivery of standard quality Health care.
- You will have to arrange various training programs for the staff on a regular basis. The training programs will include Advanced Life Support training Programs, Code Blue training, and Basic Life Support Training.
- You will have to manage various departmental activities, assess the resident doctors and other hospital staffs, make and maintain policies; help in development procedures for medical treatments, patient services as well as in quality assurance. Getting involved in public relations activities like community health check up programs and camps will be your additional areas of duties.
- It is your chief responsibility to check that all patients’ Medical record is complete which are in queue with NABH accreditation.