Marketing Specialist job duties include preparing marketing strategies for effective promotion of the company’s products and services. Apart from this he is also required to handle a number of other marketing related tasks which are mentioned below in detail. A candidate aspiring to get into this position is suggested to pursue a degree in Marketing. A good amount of experience is also required to work as a Marketing Specialist.
Marketing Specialist Job Duties
- Marketing Specialist is required to prepare marketing strategies for promoting the product and services of the company.
- Marketing Specialist is required to perform market research to find out as to what all methods are being used by the competitors to promote their products and services
- Marketing Specialist needs to have knowledge about the details of various products and services being offered by the company.
- Marketing Specialist needs to prepare effective promotional literature for the company’s products and services.
- Marketing Specialist is required to analyze the marketing reports submitted by the marketing executives and prepare marketing plans based on the same.
- Marketing Specialist needs to review the newsletters and make changes in them, if required.
- Marketing Specialist is required to understand the market trends and work accordingly.
- Marketing Specialist is required to train the marketing team on various aspects.
- Marketing Specialist may even be involved in recruiting the marketing executives.
- Marketing Specialist may segregate the marketing executives for various marketing activities.
- Marketing Specialist needs to ensure that the marketing plans and activities are as per the norms set by the company.
- Marketing Specialist may be required to conduct meetings and seminars in order to discuss various marketing requirements with the marketing team.
- Marketing Specialist may be involved in preparing creative briefs and other marketing material.
- Marketing Specialists is required to prepare marketing presentations which can be delivered in front of the existing as well as prospective clients.