Marketing Manager Duties
A Marketing Manager of such reputed organization needs to play a dynamic role with excellent communication as well as management skills. In this position you will have to supervise the strategic planning, its design, and the management, exhibition and visitor campaigns. Beside this you should play a proactive role to build and maintain an effective working team in the organization.
Job duties of a Marketing Manager:
• You will be responsible in the development procedure as well as the implementation of the marketing strategies to meet the approved event strategic goals
• Evaluate customer research, market scenarios, and competitor data to make a successful and engaging marketing plan
• Supervise multi-channel online and offline marketing behavior to accomplish regular, timely and effective event promotion and assess campaign success.
• You need to develop an annual marketing budget plan and deliver marketing activity on time according to the budget plan.
• Try to use your creativity to increase the show initiatives, educational programs including special events to improve event content
• Another task of yours would be to manage and control the Trade Visitor, Hosted Buyer and Exhibitor marketing and PR drive.
• Proactively take responsibility to establish and maintain a successful relationship among the working team with the support of all departments, industry partners, trade associations and the advisory committee.