Manager, Transportation Duties
Being a Transportation Manager you will have to maintain a balance between internal and external customer satisfaction be making perfect order delivery as well as in receiving processes within your assigned territory. To accomplish the desired goal you need to execute proper business plan. In this position you will be responsible for three major tasks which comprises of public, sales and distribution expense control.
Job Duties of Transportation Manager
- You must go above revenue growth and try to increase the market share, and boost the profit margin to increase the profit share than previous year at the zonal and also route level.
- Create a DSD sales force
- Make sure that all D.O.T. compliancy matters are all handled within the organizational guidelines. Communicate successfully and give training to the delivery team on how to influence power of DSD.
- You should maintain and improve team’s execution of client satisfaction
Give direction to the team to execute on constituency and national key performance indicators.
- Build up a healthy customer relationship in your area through outstanding communication.
- Manage account service regularity in an effective way. You will have to take initiatives in company safety planning to minimize damage or injury, loss of work time and loss productivity.
- Recruit and train the best prospective candidates as Delivery Agents.