Maintenance Technician Duties
A Maintenance Technician would be responsible for the accomplishment of entire maintenance service requests as assigned. He must execute make-ready process of empty apartments as per direction of the Property Manager. Apart from this he needs to maintain stock controls for cost effective operations. Maintenance Technician should always coordinate the special projects as per the instructions by the Property Manager.
Job Duties Maintenance Technician
- You must provide all maintenance service requests as been assigned.
- While executing the job you must take care about the expenses so that it remains within established limit.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Schedule and execute the “Preventative Maintenance Program”.
- organize special projects as per the instruction by the Property Manager.
- Provide assistance to monitor all work being completed by outside contractors.
- You will be accountable for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as programmed.
- Carry your cell phone as essential for on-call maintenance.
- supervise and maintain the entire building systems as assigned.
- Accomplish the grounds work as directed by Property Manager which also comprises of picking up scrap, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and preserving landscaping beds and other areas.
- You must alert the Property Manager is there are any unusual occurrence and/or damage that take place or that may occur.