Maintenance Supervisor Duties
As a Maintenance Supervisor your job will be to provide support and the expertise to deliver a complete maintenance service which also includes the M&E covering regarding reactive and planned maintenance issues. It will be your responsibility to report to the Facilities Manager regularly and must be alert concerning all activities undertaken through out the day.
Job Duties of Maintenance Supervisor
- You will have to maintain the workers and on-site contractors so that the operations remain smooth.
- Your job will be to manage in association with the FM Help Desk all daily actions of the work team honestly reporting to the supervisor.
- To make certain and perform where needed all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) activities which are undertaken as per the PPM schedule and to see where schedules could not be maintained.
- You must look after the small maintenance works or meet any statutory obligations so that the condition of the site improves and the performance of the plant remains stable.
- To ensure that all activities of maintenance staff are undertaken safely and in accordance with Kier Facilities Management (KFS) Health & Safety Management, System & Policies
- One of the major job responsibilities of yours would be to supervise all activities of the maintenance staffs are carried out safely without violating the Company’s System & Policies as well as the Health & Safety Management.