A leasing manager is one who assists a leasing company in management of all the leasing activities. The candidate is responsible for ensuring that the process flow of all the leasing activities goes through smoothly in the company. Some of the duties that a leasing manager has to fulfill are taking care of all leasing activities on behalf of clients, handling leasing staff, supervision of operations etc. Leasing Managers are also responsible for all the property rentals and leases for a long period of time.
Leasing Manager Job Duties
- A leasing manager would be responsible for advertising property rentals and answering potential customer’s enquiries.
- A leasing manager would be responsible to hire personnel for all the maintenance and the security jobs.
- A leasing manager would be responsible to handle any issues with the tenants and resolve their problems.
- A leasing manager would be responsible to implement certain rules for the occupants to make sure that there are no mishaps on the premises.
- A leasing manager would be responsible for drafting all agreements related to the leases and rentals.
- A leasing manager would be responsible for all the financial accounts with regard to the lease deposit, rent, taxes, depreciation costs, repairs etc; All these accounts should be maintained perfectly for audit and other purposes.
- A leasing manager would need to be updated at all times with the current market situation.
- A leasing manager would be responsible for all the marketing and the sales and this is normally done by the manager himself or sometimes he chooses to appoint employees for these jobs.
- A leasing manager would be responsible to keep a track of all the vacant premises, for him to be in a position to market the same easily.
- A leasing manager should listen to all the customer’s needs and try to satisfy them accordingly.