Lead Electrical Hardware Design Engineers Duties
The position is for senior Hardware Electrical Engineer who will be responsible to develop the existing and also new hardware components and programs. It may include the new electronic technologies and products within the same sector. You will have to lead the product design and development and assignments. You must know how to verify the various PCB capabilities and sense the various technologies which can be used.
Job Duties of a Lead Electrical Hardware Design Engineer
- You will have to work with various functional teams to develop any new hardware which may open up prospects of new business.
- You will have to act as a technology expert and perform DOE’s in order to give a best product performance.
- You need to etch printed circuit boards and solder components to bring the concepts to a prototype level. Your responsibility is to ensure that the solution given by you meets the quality and safety standards of the production process.
- You will have to evaluate designs by trying various test methods and perform test and communicate test results.
- You must see that all reports and documents are maintained in a proper and timely manner. They need to be presented to the senior management at the appropriate time.