A lawyer is a person licensed to practice law. Law is a strictly governed rule body formulated to provide justice and maintain law and order in a society. Apart from that, the laws in a state help in regulating the social integrity of a society clan and deliver justice to the people. Lawyers are the advisors and the stand in person of cases of people. They advocate for the respective clients and forward their case to the final result. They consult the clients about legal issues and rights and help them to stay in tune with the law of the society.
Lawyer Job Duties
- Researching on the topics before sitting for the case studying the relevant facts and preparing for the argument.
- Communicating with clients to get the facts surrounding their claims.
- Maintaining healthy relations with clients and updating continuously about the case progresses.
- Maintaining records of legal statements, documents for further use.
- Reviewed legal information and provided legal advice to clients.
- Made sure the clients get due justice and benefits under law.
- Protect clients’ privacy not to divulge details in public or media.
- Adhered to clientele information and directions regarding case handling.
- Obeyed law and maintained professional ethics.