Kitchen Helper Job Duties include assisting in various kitchen related tasks. A kitchen helper is required to follow the instructions of the kitchen supervisor and work on various tasks including preparation of dishes, cleanliness of the kitchen, maintenance of kitchen equipments, etc. A relevant experience in this field acts as an added advantage though those without experience in this field are also given opportunity.
Kitchen Helper Job Duties
- Kitchen Helper is required to maintain the kitchen. He needs to keep it clean and tidy at all times.
- Kitchen Helper is required to mop the kitchen floor and dust off the kitchen shelves, cupboard, etc.
- Kitchen Helper needs to wash the kitchen utensils.
- Kitchen Helper needs to clean the gas stove after the preparation of food.
- Kitchen Helper needs to ensure that the refrigerator is kept clean and tidy.
- Kitchen Helper is required to dispose of the kitchen waste.
- Kitchen Helper is required to clean the garbage bins.
- Kitchen Helper is required to arrange the kitchen utensils and other equipments appropriately.
- Kitchen Helper may even be required to polish the dishes.
- Kitchen Helper should know how to use the dishwashing machine.
- Kitchen Helper is even required to help in setting up tables for the guests.
- Kitchen Helper is required to take the supplies from the storage area and keep it to the kitchen.
- Kitchen Helper also helps in the preparation in the preparation of food items by washing the vegetables and peeling them.
- Kitchen Helper is required to follow the instructions of the chefs and kitchen supervisor and carry out various other tasks accordingly.