Do you remember your school days? And do you remember the one who would clean up your classroom for you? That was your school janitor. A janitor works in practically all areas, since all building need cleaning up. Janitors are so visible at schools, but we may also see them in other building – be it commercial or residential. They offer services which may range from just cleaning up until some other related services as in simple electrical, carpentry or even office work. Janitors also follow a definite work schedule and have their own set of duties to attend to.
Janitor Job duties
- Dust different kinds of furniture and equipment.
- Collecting garbage and cleaning on it as well and some other areas that are necessary.
- Clean and supply ladies and gentlemen restrooms.
- Use spray for insecticides for better protection among the insects and rodent infestation.
- Always available for janitorial task to be done accurately
- Always maintain cleanliness at all time
- Abide by the rules and regulations of the company
- Have a better communication and relationship among its co-workers.
- Ensure availability of janitorial things that are necessary for cleaning in order to always maintain the cleanliness needed all times.