Insurance Sales Agent Duties
Being an Insurance Sales Agent it will be your duty to deliver and explain various insurance policies to the clients. You should also provide suggestions regarding additions or changes along with the beneficiaries. You should also give them a clear picture about the estimated premium of insurance policy and the payment procedures.
Job Duties of Insurance Sales Agent
- Explain various available insurance policies to the clients
- Calculate premiums and demonstrate payment process.
- You will have to customize the insurance programs as per the needs of the customer and see to it that it covers a wide variety of risks.
- You will be selling different types of insurance policies to either organizations or to the individuals. The different types of insurance means property or medical or fire insurance and there are many more types. You will have to choose the right one for every individual and guide him accordingly.
- You will have to meet prospective clients to acquire data about their monetary resources and requirements, the health of the person or assests to be insured, and to talk about any existing coverage.
- You must keep an eye on insurance claims to make sure they are settled fairly for both the client and the insurer.