Insurance Account Manager Duties
Being an Insurance account manager of our insurance company you will have to promote our products to those who will be directly selling them, for example brokers and independent financial advisers (IFAs). Besides that you must consult on the most useful cover for a particular requirement, taking a number of factors into account; you will be accountable for delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients;
Job Duties of an Insurance Account Manager
- Gaining new business by recognizing and utilizing opportunities in the local market.
- You must develop and maintain good working relationship with prospective and existing clients, primarily insurance brokers and independent financial advisers (IFAs).
- Introduce new products and promote them through frequent visits and regular communication with mediators.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of latest and existing products by interacting with colleagues.
- Monitor and prepare reports on performance against fixed sales targets, sometimes monitor the performance of other sales staff.