Information Security Duties
Information security refers to protection of information systems, tolls which store information and knowledge. Governmental services information, military, governmental agencies, hospitals, communication satellite systems etc are the systems where information security is important to prevent disclosure of information to outside people to protect the country database and scenario. The information security system is very helpful in maintaining the secrets information of a nation by protecting it and guarding it for the safety of the nation.
Information Security Job Duties
- Managed security codes and passwords and shared with high profile members.
- Managed network security operations
- Managed network ports and disseminated information to concerned members.
- Updated the military deptt about the changes in codes and updated information
- Controlled password protection and change and handled effective tools
- Had accessed to the information and devised ways to protect it in the system.
- Regulated policies and plans of developing the information system from time to time.
- Conducted effective researches and analysis of system to evaluate any leaking of information.
- Reviewed information security problems and ethical hacking queries and resolved them.
- Planned and developed security systems and procedures.