Import Export Executive Duties
The main job duty of an import export executive is to do import-export documentation and also interact with the Indian or foreign client. In the process he will have to negotiate with the suppliers and interact with the agents when ever required.
Job Duties of an Import Export Executive
- You will have to handle commercial functions related to customs or DGFT compliance.
- You are expected to do strategic Planning for controlling and monitoring of Supply Chain Management System.
- You will have to attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- You will have to open customer accounts by recording account information. You are Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- If a customer makes a complaint, it is your job duty to solve those problems by going into the cause of it. From the possible list of solutions, you will have to select the best possible one and see that the customer is satisfied at the end of the day.
- You will have to prepare orders for the warehouse and assess the most practical shipping methods
- You will have to contribute to team effort by accomplishing the related results as needed.