Human Resource Administration Duties
The human resource administrator is a human resource professional who serves and provides an organization human resources like recruitment facilities, new staff and human resources. It refers to providing human manpower to the organization through recruitment. The administrator manages the manpower staff and also works for developing their capabilities and skills. He arranges training facilities for the recruited staff.
Human Resource Administrator Job Duties
- Drafting and making job descriptions for recruitment notices.
- Outlining the skills and requirements of a recruitment job and making them available to the job seekers.
- Recruits the applicant and employee for the required post.
- Scrutinizes the files and documents of the applied job seekers to select the right candidate for the job profile.
- Conducted interviews and interaction sessions to select the fine candidate for the job post.
- Examining all the candidates and their life profile and habits to see if they are the desirable and perfect for the post.
- Maintained records of employees to use them whenever required.
- Maintains good relations between the company and the employees.
- Manage the salary policies and also fire employees who are not eligible or proper for the company.
- Assist in the development of the policies and plans of the company.
- Store and manage information into database for accurate record maintenance
- Advice staff on changes on policies, rules and benefits of the company.