HR Manager Duties
The duties of an HR manager include various challenges which he needs to handle tactically. Being an HR manager in our reputed company you should help to attract more efficient and talented workforce for the firm.
Duties of a HR Manager
- Post advertisements in printed media, internet or business magazines to hire new people. You will have to contact the employment services for particular postings.
- Ensure that all records are kept regarding workman’s compensation, their health and medical insurance. Moreover other state and government regulations should be accomplished as required.
- Supervise the human resources department employees and handle all issues related to employee complaints confusion that should be resolved.
- Beside that you will have to manage office as well as the agency health and safely issues very tactfully.
- You are not only responsible to hire new staffs, sometimes you will have to terminate them also. Apart from this monitor on their overall performance, give them proper training as well.
- Scrutinize the statistical records to identify and verify causes of the personnel problems and develop recommendations to improve the organization’s human resources policies and practices.
- Making contracts with the vendors to provide employee services, like food service, transportation of the staffs or relocation service.