HR Internship is a part of the bachelor’s or master’s programs specializing in the field of HR. Without undergoing internship these courses are not considered to be complete. HR Internship helps in learning various practical aspects of the HR field. HR Internship Job Duties include preparing HR related reports, maintaining leave and absenteeism record, assisting in organizing event, assisting in the recruitment process, providing inputs in the preparation of safety programs for the employees and handling various other tasks under the guidance and supervision of his mentor.
HR Internship Job Duties
- HR Internship student is required to prepare HR related reports such as reports for absenteeism, attrition, employee performance, etc
- HR Internship student needs to assist his mentor in collating HR related data and working on it.
- HR Internship student is required to analyze the HR related data.
- HR Internship student needs to assist his mentor and other HR staff in the recruitment process.
- HR Internship student is required to help his mentor in screening the resumes of the candidates.
- HR Internship student needs to mark attendance of the employees and maintain the attendance record on paper or in the system.
- HR Internship student is required to work on the HR software system and key in the essential HR related data in it.
- HR Internship student needs to provide inputs while the employee wellness and safety programs are being prepared.
- HR Internship student is required to help the mentor in organizing various events and celebrations in the office.
- HR Internship student needs to plan the rewards and recognition programs in association with his mentor and other HR members.
- HR Internship student is involved in disbursing salary and assist in resolving the employee issues related to salary.
- HR Internship student assists in maintaining leave/ absenteeism record and resolving the leave or absenteeism issues of the employees.