HR Generalist Duties
Being an HR Generalist, you will generally need to offer a wide array of HR or Human Resources solutions. Usually, this is a stand-alone post, and you’ll need to proficient to perform on your own initiatives. You must be responsible in managing all HR activities in your organization, from employee relations and staffing to training and development.
Duties of HR Generalist
- Your task would be to develop and execute HR strategies and procedures for all company employees
- Give proper coaching to the employees in order to achieve the goals and objectives of the company. Take some responsibilities in counseling management and discuss with them the employee relation issues, guidelines, procedures, benefits and programs.
- Conduct recruitment for all job openings, and new staff orientation.
- You will have to maintain HR information system records as well as perform compilation the reports.
- One of your important duties includes maintaining and organizing employee recognition programs, employee activities and fund raising activities.
- Make sure that the government employment regulations are falling in proper place.
- You will have to work directly with line management and other company employees.
- Take a pro active role in evaluating HR metrics and make proposal to improve organizational efficiency