HR Coordinator Job Duties include coordinating with different departments in order to complete various HR related tasks. It is recommended to pursue a degree in Business Administration specializing in the field of Human Resource if you are aspiring to get into this position. A relevant work experience is also required in order to manage this post well.
HR Coordinator Job Duties
- HR Coordinator is required to handle the hiring process.
- HR Coordinator is required to assess the requirement for new staff members and arrange for the interviews.
- HR Coordinator may be required to take a round of interview with the candidates.
- HR Coordinator is required to ensure that various works inside the HR department run smoothly.
- HR Coordinator is required to ensure that the employees work as per the norms set by the company.
- HR Coordinator needs to see to it that the employees are given appropriate remuneration as per the tasks performed by them.
- HR Coordinator is required to ensure that the employees are satisfied with the company.
- HR Coordinator is also required to ensure that the employee attrition rate remains low.
- HR Coordinator is required to conduct employee satisfaction survey to find out as to how happy/ dissatisfied the employees are.
- HR Coordinator may even be required to provide instructions to the HR clerks and junior HR staff members on performing certain tasks.
- HR Coordinator is required to prepare plans for recruiting new employees.
- HR Coordinator is required to understand the employee benefits plans and communicate the same to the employees.