HR Clerk Job Duties include handling various administrative tasks of the HR Department. The role of an HR clerk is integral to the Human Resource department as he is required to prepare various reports and maintain records of the tasks handled by this department. It is essential to have a degree in human resource in order to get into this position.
HR Clerk Job Duties
- HR Clerk is required to conduct administrative tasks for the Human resource department.
- HR Clerk needs to assist the Human Resource department in creating various reports.
- HR Clerk is required to maintain a record of different tasks handled by the HR team.
- HR Clerk is required to maintain the employee record.
- HR Clerk is required to compile the benefit packages prepared by the benefits coordinator.
- HR Clerk needs to complete paper related to various HR related activities.
- HR Clerk is required to provide the policy training to the employees.
- HR Clerk assists in conducting interviews for hiring new employees.
- HR Clerk checks the data of references for new employees.
- HR Clerk may be required to conduct the background checks for new employees.
- HR Clerk is required to work on MS Excel and Word files.
- HR Clerk is required to follow the HR processes and procedures while performing various tasks.
- HR Clerk must stay updated with all the information related to the HR procedures.
- HR Clerk is required to get all the personal as well as professional information of the employees filled as they join the company.